Handle your boat with confidence
Safe Passage Marine Services provides a professional
mentoring and training packages which are specifically designed to suit your individual needs
confident boating Matters
Get trained by an expert.
After gaining a good understanding of your experience, we offer bespoke training based on your individual needs, including:
- Preparing your vessel to go to sea
- Safe refuelling
- Correct positioning of fenders and lines
- Leaving and returning to your dock
- Coming alongside
- Picking up and mooring buoy
- Understanding transits
- ‘Man Overboard’ procedures
- Plotting a course and navigating to your favourite anchorage
- Providing or reviewing your Safety Management System (SMS), to assist in managing the day-to-day operation of your vessel
- Improving your boat handling skills and increasing your confidence
Many of the things which cause the most stress when boating are easily resolved with a few hours instruction and Dave’s calm relaxed style will put you at your ease to help you get the most out of your vessel and time on board.
Don’t let a lack of confidence in your abilities hold you back and always remember ‘one bad day on the water is better than ten good days in the office’.